Payment Terms & Conditions
Once author’s paper is accepted for publish in TIJER Journal, the registration for publication phase begins. Author have to pay the publication charges according to author’s category only. It is mandatory that at least one author of an accepted paper may register in order for the paper to appear in the Journal publication Issue. Authors have to pay the publication fees in the TIJER Account,UPI only OR through our PayUMoney/instamojo online Payment Link.
Paper publication Fee includes
- Basic charge include publication of one entire Research Paper Online (maximum 5 authors per paper)
- Softcopy of Certification of paper publishing (author wise individual)
- Softcopy of confirmation letter regarding paper published in TIJER (Paper Wise)
- Paper and authors Details handling charges
- Basic formatting, Process for assigning unique paper identification number, Typesetting, Publishing and Listing the papers in the TIJER SEARCH Digital Library (TIJERXplorer) Indexed by Google scholar, DRJI, academia.edu, and many more.
- Provide automation citation generator for published paper
Terms and Conditions for hardcopy request
We will send Hardcopy of certificates (Author wise individually), single copy of Confirmation letter and single copy of Published paper to only corresponding author only. Kindly check all the details in softcopy. (i.e. in Published paper, E-Copy of certificate, E-Copy of confirmation letter) And if any of the details is inappropriate then inform to us within 3 days of this mail. Once shipment of hardcopy done then we will not correct it. We will process your hardcopy only after receiving Address details. or considered your provided address details as correct. If provided residential Address is incorrect and shipment of the hardcopy returned then we will NOT proceed further. (If author still wants to hardcopy again then extra charges 300 Rs. Will be applicable) Process of dispatching the hardcopy will be take minimum 1 month to maximum 2 months (only in the case of heavy load) we will dispatch certificate between date 25 to 31 of every month.
Changes to this policy
TIJER has the discretion to update this policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Payment Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com
Last Modified date on Effect from 01 January, 2020